Day 2, we did nothing on the bus because it was our usual rest day
Day 3 consisted of removing the school bus stickers off the bus exterior and starting the process of removing the seats.
Removing the seats took a bit more work than my husband had planned. First he tried to use his cordless drill… we will call that Plan A, but it failed. Plan B was trying to break off the bolts using an air chisel, Plan B was a failure as well.
Plan C was using an air ratchet on the top of the bolt while our 13yo son was under the bus holding the nut with a wrench…Plan C failed miserably as well.
Plan D, using an angle grinder to cut the bolts off was a success!
As for me, I peeled a few stickers, but I mostly answer to a new little boss, so I supervised most of the day, while cuddling
Another cute little helper
Day 4 ~ Today, we finished taking the seats out, did some planning of the arrangement of the inside and purchasing. Cory picked up some sheet metal, wood and styrofoam insulation for the walls today so he has the supplies he needs to work on the bus after work this week.